Suitable for old or new floors, polished concrete has become a popular choice for commercial and residential applications for both it’s high performance, low maintenance and design options.
BENEFITS & PERFORMANCE
- Cost-Effective - Reduces energy costs through reflectivity, maintenance, up-keep and long term ROI.
- Less Maintenance - No Waxing or stripping, reduced time to clean and no harsh chemicals.
- Stain-Resistant - Repels water, oil, and other contaminants.
- Safe Flooring Option - Meets OSHA coefficient of friction requirements and is rated by the National Floor Safety Institute as a “High Traffic” flooring system.
- Improved Reflectivity & Ambient Lighting
- LEED Friendly - Utilizes existing concrete surfaces and eliminates additional materials such as coverings/coatings. Typically contains no noticeable VOC’s, making it friendly for any USBG LEED projects.
Click here to download the complete color chart in PDF Format
- Colored - Utilize one or multiple color options.
- Natural - Highlight the natural colors and tones.
- Decorative Saw Cutting - Allows for additional design variations.
- Small to Large Aggregate - Highlights the beauty of the natural colored aggregate found in concrete.
- Low to High Sheen - Polish to the level of reflectivity you are looking for.
Toll Free: 877-744-2778
10903 N Industrial Dr.
Mequon, WI 53092
Leon Kirsanov - Partner/Flooring Operations
Alex Sorin - Partner/Janitorial Operations
Kurt Gottinger - Sales/Estimation
Michael Tsirlin - Flooring Operations Manager
Irena Mitkovets - Office Manager